The Cooper Law Firm was founded by attorney Scott B. Cooper and is devoted to the successful litigation and resolution of significant lawsuits involving labor/employment rights, personal injury, and wrongful death.
We specialize in representing employees who have been underpaid or mistreated at work. This includes claims for:
- Wage and Hour Violations:
- Overtime Pay Violations
- Misclassification of Employees as "Independent Contractors"
- Misclassification of “Non-Exempt” Employees (i.e., “Managers”)
- Failure to Pay for All Time Worked (“Off-the-Clock” Claims)
- Meal and Rest Period Violations
- Untimely Payment of Wages
- Failure to Reimburse Job-Related Expenses
- Improper Deductions or “Chargebacks” of Wages
- Other Employment Claims:
Our personal injury and wrongful death practice is concentrated primarily on representing plaintiffs in cases involving:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Tractor-Trailer/Trucking Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Defective Automobiles
- Product Liability
- Insurance Bad Faith
With extensive trial experience and successful results within our specialized areas of practice, we receive numerous referrals from other attorneys and are frequently associated by other lawyers in the preparation and trial of complex tort actions. Large-scale lawsuits are expensive to mount, requiring substantial legal and financial resources to prepare properly. At The Cooper Law Firm, we possess the necessary financial muscle and legal expertise to bring actions against the largest insurance companies and corporations.
Contact The Cooper Law Firm today for an initial consultation and review of your rights and possible legal remedies. We take all of our cases on contingency, meaning you do not have to pay anything up front, and if there is no recovery, you owe no fees or costs.