The aftermath of a serious personal injury is a confusing and emotional time, but it is imperative that you immediately speak to an attorney with the resources and skills necessary to protect your legal rights and secure just compensation for your medical bills, lost wages and long-term care. At The Cooper Law Firm, we understand how the insurance companies work.
Mr. Cooper has a substantial record of successful results for his clients and is proud of the numerous referrals he has received from satisfied attorneys and other clients who were able to recover just compensation in order to care for themselves and their families. Some of those results include:
- $9.4 million settlement in an auto accident case
- $4.2 million jury verdict in a premises liability/negligent security case
- $4 million jury verdict in a motorcycle accident case
- $1.7 million jury verdict in a truck accident case
- $1.3 million jury verdict in a negligent road design case
- $1.3 million settlement in a auto accident case
- $675,000 settlement in a school district negligence case
- $400,000 settlement in a premises liability case
- Numerous multi-million confidential settlements in vehicle and tire defect cases
We take a genuine interest in the lives of our clients, recognizing the emotional, as well as legal and financial, impact that a serious personal injury or wrongful death can have on you and your family. We will work tirelessly to ensure that you recover what the law allows as compensation for medical bills, lost wages and emotional/physical trauma so you can care for your family while you recover.
If you or a loved one has been injured through the action (or inaction) of another, contact The Cooper Law Firm today for a free consultation and the peace of mind that comes from having an experienced and successful legal advocate in your corner. We handle all personal injury cases on a contingency basis, meaning the client pays nothing up front and is not responsible to pay any fees or costs without a recovery.